A delicious and different refreshing cooler - for adults only!
- Watermelon, skin and seeds removed, cut into chunks - 1 medium
- Cranberry juice - 2 cups
- Lime juice, freshly squeezed - 1/4 cup
- Superfine sugar - 2 tbsp or to taste
- Ice cubes - 1 cup
- Lime slices - Garnish
- Vodka - 2 measure or to taste
- Add the watermelon and ice to your blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour the blended liquid through a sieve into a large pitcher.
- Add lime and cranberry juices and vodka and stir well.
- Gradually add sugar, stirring all the while, until the desired sweetness is reached.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with lime slices.